Online orders are governed by law 2251/1994 and all its amendments. The ordering process is completed by filling in the specialized form.
The various methods of payment available from www.beyou.com.gr for online purchases are the following:
- Credit or debit card: charges are made using the Viva Payments service.
- Accepted cards: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Cash on delivery: full payment is made upon receipt of the merchandise. A fee of 2.50€ is added to the final amount of the exchange.
Products are sent using Geniki Taxydromiki Courier within 2-3 business days.
- For orders over € 30.00, the cost of shipping is free.
- For orders under € 30.00, the cost of shipping is € 2.50 (including 24% VAT) for Attiki.
- For orders under € 30.00, the cost of shipping is € 3.00 (including 24% VAT) for rest of Greece.
European Union and rest of the countries: Products are sent using UPS Standard within 5-10 business days. For orders over to € 150.00 the cost of shipping is free.
Realizing the importance ensuring the security of your online purchases, our company has taken every precaution and all the necessary measures in order to provide online payment services with maximum safety.
In order to ensure the confidentiality of information exchanged, we use the EV SSL-128bit encryption prototype. The system was devised in collaboration with Thawte, a company specializing in matters of exchange security.
From the very beginning until the completion of your on-line session, all your personal information is encrypted under the 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL) encryption protocol. Each time a Viva payment is made, the entire exchange of information between your computer and the Viva system is encrypted using the Thawte (the most recognized provider of encryption keys for banking services) EV 128 bit key. This means that every time you send information towards the system, your browser first encrypts the information using the 128 bits key and then sends the information to the system. The Viva system decodes the information using the same key (which is predetermined at the start of your connection to the service) and then goes on to process the information. The Viva system sends you information using the same encryption procedure.
Viva Payment Services is a Payment Institution licensed by the Bank of Greece. The same basic principles which govern conventional bank transactions also apply in the case of Viva. All information disclosed by Viva cardholders is strictly confidential.
As part of the PCI-DSS, certification our company, in cooperation with Viva, has taken all the necessary steps to use such information only to the extent necessary in the context of service.
During your visit to the www.beyou.com.grsite and pages, IT IS POSSIBLE that you may be asked to disclose personal information (such as your name, surname, email address, mailing address, credit card information etc) so that you may order products, but also for us to be able to contact and provide you with updates on our products.
Such personal information is processed by our company in compliance with article 7A paragraph 1(b) (β) Ν. 2472/1997 so as to fulfill the order placed by our customer and will in no way be revealed, disclosed or sold to third parties, unless, according law, a procedure is implemented for the removal of confidentiality (Ν. 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006.
The e-shop www.beyou.com.gr operates according to Greek and EU legislation and will securely retain your personal data for as long as you are registered with any services regarding www.beyou.com.gr and will delete such information after the expiration of the trade relationship.
FOR ALL OF GREECE
You can return any product, free of charge, for a full refund within 14 working days (the refund may either be monetary or in the form of store credit), on condition that the return is being made due to an error on our behalf.
If you wish to return a product for personal reasons, without there having been an error on behalf of our company, then you will have to cover the return shipping expenses.
Please note: In order to return your order, you must be aware of the order number and select return or exchange (color or size). We cannot process the transaction without these details, so please make sure you have completed the “return form” and included it with your return parcel. You can find the return form here. Also, when making an exchange, make sure you have filled in the desired size or color on the return form.
All returns must be made by courier companies and delivered to our headquarters. We reserve the right to refuse returns sent by post. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. For returns only within Greece, if you ship with Geniki Taxydromiki, you have the option to charge the shipping costs to our code and then we will deduct the amount from your return. For more information, please contact us.
Customers may return a product within 14 days of its shipment, covering the return shipping at their own expense. The company will accept the return ONLY IF there is no damage or wear, and if the product is accompanied by its receipt of purchase, as well as the completed “return form” found here. A full refund will be issued within 14 days of our having received the product.
EXCHANGES IN SIZE OR COLOR
- You can exchange a product for a different size or color within 7 days of receiving your initial order. In such cases, the return shipping and the new shipping cost is covered at your expense. If the return is being made due to an error on our behalf, we will cover the shipping costs.
- Make sure you complete the details of the exchange on the "return form" included with your order.
- If you wish to exchange a product for the same product in a different size or color, we will send you the new product to the mailing address provided on the original order, unless an alternate address is specified in the respective area of the return form.
- All merchandise is thoroughly examined upon its return to our company.
- You are responsible for the safe return of products to our company. Please make sure that the products are appropriately packaged (not necessarily in the original packaging) and that they will not be damaged en route during shipping.
- If a product is returned in unsuitable condition, it will not be accepted.
- Our company bears no responsibility for any products returned to us by mistake.
- We strongly recommend you retain your receipt of shipment/courier until the entire procedure of return or exchange has been completed, and you have received an email from us stating that we have received your returned shipment.
- Products may be exchanged only for the same product in a different size or color. If you desire a different product, you will have to place a new order.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Karaoli 13 and Dervenakion str.
14343, N. Chalkidona
Tel: 210 2815903
Fax: 210 2842072
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Most of the same terms and conditions as for Greece apply, with a few differences. The differences/points to note are the following:
- If you wish to exchange a product for the same product in a different size or color, you will need to return the product and place a new order using the online e-shop.
- Please make sure you use a mailing service that ensures the value of the merchandise being returned, and always retain the shipping receipt. Mailing services deliver packages during working hours and may require a signature for the delivery, which is why we recommend your order be sent to a work address and not to a residential address.
- A duty is charged when an order crosses country borders and must be paid by the customer who placed the order. Due to the fact that policies and customs fees vary significantly from country to country, we recommend you contact your local customs office for more information. Please keep in mind that customs fees may affect delivery time.
- We would like to inform you that during bank holidays or national holidays in your country, deliveries might not take place. In such cases, please expect your order to arrive on the next available business day.